Wednesday 30 August 2017

View From Above - Saskatoon Mountain, Alberta, Canada

Saskatoon Mountain, Alberta, Canada
Enjoy the view from atop Saskatoon Mountain without the drive! I set this one to a combination of peaceful guitar music and soothing bird songs. I hope you enjoy it!

Be sure to watch for the duration of the video. There's a couple of vehicles that come and go, kicking up dust from the gravel road in the process. You'll see a truck drive along the bottom left then make a turn and drive out of view at the very beginning. Later in the video, another vehicle makes the opposite trip.


As an aside, this little guy/gal came to see me just as I was setting up my camera to shoot the video of the lay of the land below. I quickly turned my camera around and caught him/her nibbling some seeds on the old stump before he/she disappeared back into the bush. I left it some almonds as a thank you when I was done recording my video. :-)


If you would like more information about Saskatoon Mountain, you can read a little more about it in my other post here - Path in the Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment