Tuesday 22 August 2017

Deer Walks By - Soothing Native American Flutes and Birdsong for Meditation

mule deer in Medicine Hat, Alberta
Not much to say about this one. It may look like the middle of nowhere but I shot this over the fence of my parents' backyard in Medicine Hat, Alberta. In case you haven't put it together yet, we went down for a visit at the beginning of July, hence all the Southern Alberta videos. And there's still more to come. :-)

Not going to give specifics on the whereabouts, but here's the video. It turned out even better than I thought it would with a little creative audio editing. And just in case you're wondering, it's not the same as the deer video I shared in this post. That was a doe, a deer, a white tail deer (sorry, I couldn't help myself). Seriously though, this one is a mule deer buck.



I edited the video twice. Once with the flute above and another with only birdsongs and insect noises. You can watch that one here. BTW I'd love to hear from you which of these you prefer. Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment